środa, 2 kwietnia 2008

Dolphins Jason Taylor Shows New Moves On Dancing With The Stars

Jason Taylor

For how much it could observe perfect its " " the fans, has a permanent defect. " Supports when I had approximately 10 years, I was dancing to to a left little one, " Said Taylor, 33, All-For defensive extremity for the . There scar much small between its eyes, a wound of the S.A of 20 years met not on the field of football American, but, of all the places, on the track from dance. Cio, corkscrewing the strategists in the grassy carpet. I have tried to spin and I have sli on the pavement and have fallen and hit the speaker." After that one, it has turned its attention to the surer inseguimenti. Taylor, defender 2006 of the NFL dell year, has had totals to two figures of the bag of the strategist in five of last ones six seasons and, to the 6 lucid feet 6 and 240 pounds, that is test guardalinee defensive of domination doesn necessity of t of being constructed like a condominio in clips.. " I was a kidskin and I have not had inhibitions.

Brak komentarzy: